Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holidays are Over...

The holidays are over and I'm both sad and excited for the New Year and what it brings.  2011 is going to be a very different year for me, especially.  I have huge changes coming about with my career and I'm feeling all kinds of emotions in relation to that.  But I'm very excited and ready to dive in. 

Whereas I'm going to miss being at home with my little man during the day, I'm excited to get back to work.  I don't know how you stay at home mamma's do it - IT'S HARD WORK!  : )  But we had an amazing Chrismas this year with our little guy.  He really loved everything that had to do with Christmas this year - Santa, christmas lights, the christmas tree, the presents - EVERYTHING.  What a fun and memorable time it has been!! 

Well Happy New Year and here's to a fantastic 2011!!

Here's a few pictures from the past few weeks.

 With Mommy at Shadrack's Christmas Lights.
 Talking to Daddy on the Phone.
Helping Daddy decorate the Christmas Tree.

Wild Hair Man eating a powdered donut for the first time.

Helping Dawson open up Gramps' presents on Christmas Eve.

Opening up his gifts on Christmas Eve.

Coloring at his new desk that Gramps got him.

Digging into his stocking... so much fun stuff from Santa!!

Sweeping with one of his new brooms from Pop and Mimi.

Super excited about the Choo Choo Tunnel that his Auntrie Tracie got him!!


Playing with his new legos with Mimi.

Wearing Daddy's hat that he got for Christmas, ha!
Always has some sort of boo boo (or 3) on his face... he fell Christmas morning and slit his chin open.

Playing with one of his favorite presents from Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment