Saturday, October 23, 2010

Okay it's been way too long since this blog has been updated.  I am determined to start updating more often.

Caden is now 19 months old and such a big boy.  He's alllll over the place.  He absolutely never sits still.  He is a very strong willed little boy but just as sweet and social as they come.  He must say hi and bye to everyone no matter where he goes.  He still loves boats and is recently starting to love cars, trucks, tractors, machines, etc.  He's talking so much these days - I can't even believe it!!  Like everyone says - time sure does fly by.  He's no longer my little baby anymore : (  But he sure is getting to be so much fun!   

It's been very busy around the Woodard household.  Football season is here and that takes up most of our Saturdays.  I've been working full time since January and although I love my job, it can get difficult at times to balance work life and home life. I feel very blessed to be able to have the best of both worlds though - a career that I love and a family that I love.  Caden is at The Academy of McKay's Mill and he LOVES it.  He is so happy when he goes to school and sees his friends and teachers.  Makes me feel so much better when I have to leave him to go to work.  Of course his Nana & Meme help during the week too which he LOVES!

I guess that's about it in our lives.... but here are a few photos from the past couple of months.  ENJOY!

It's Alabama Football Time!!


Look at that sweet Face.

Caden loves the zoo.

Eating a chocolate chip cookie at his School's Fall Festival.  So much fun!

Daddy and Caden at the Pumpkin Patch.

Loves him some tractors.

Picking out the perfect pumpkin.


All he really wanted to do was ride the tractor.

In the bounce house at the Fall Festival.

So we had some professional photos taken and this one is HILARIOUS so had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment